To our valued patients and members of our community,
We are continuously monitoring the Covid-19 situation and following the guidelines extended by the government and medical authorities. As health care professionals, the health and wellbeing of our patients, team and the wider community is always our top priority.
As such, we wish to advise, we are temporarily limiting the types of dental services we are currently providing.
Please feel reassured, WE ARE OPEN and here to care for you, your family and friends with toothaches, trauma, urgent or emergency dental treatment during this time.
Whilst we continue to always maintain the strictest of clinical infection controls every day for every patient, we are taking further precautionary infection control measures within our practice for your protection. During this time:
- We are asking Covid-19 screening questions prior to appointments and again upon arrival
- We are requesting all patients and visitors sanitise their hands upon arrival
- We are taking the temperature of all patients and visitors
- We are staggering our appointments in an endeavour to have only one patient in our waiting room at any time
- We are strictly observing the maximum number of people allowable per sqm per room and request you attend appointments alone unless in need of a support person
- We have reduced waiting room chairs to follow social distancing rules
- We are disinfecting all touched surfaces including door handles after every patient
- We have removed all reading material and items which can’t be disinfected from our reception (we can still offer viewing of our large screen tv)
- We have reduced the size of our team to minimise the number of people within the practice and are performing team health checks upon arrival at work
Please DO NOT come to the practice:
- If you are returning from overseas travel within the past 14 days as you need to follow the government mandated 14-day isolation period
- If you have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19. Please ensure you have medical clearance before attending the practice
- If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms such as a cough, blocked nose, high temperature or shortness of breath. Please seek medical advice and obtain clearance before attending the practice
Should you require assistance with a dental issue or have any concerns or queries regarding your health and safety within our practice, please feel welcome to contact us.
Our thoughts are with everyone